Making electrotechnology work
Managing Director &
Power Technics Ltd.
2020-11-13 - IEC awards highest honour in electrotechnology to Mr. Toshiyuki Kajiya
The IEC has awarded the 2020 Lord Kelvin Award to Mr. Toshiyuki Kajiya from Japan for his outstanding contribution to the development of market relevant and cost-efficient conformity assessment services.
Just PublishedPast two weeks
- Electrical engineering19
- Electromagnetic compatibility1
- Energy & heat transfer engineering5
- Environmental protection1
- Fibre optic communications3
- Fluid systems & components for general use2
- Graphical symbols1
- IECEE Test Report Forms5
- ISO/IEC publications3
- Manufacturing engineering4
- Medical electrical equipment3
- Metrology & measurement3
- Shipbuilding & marine structures2
Site infrastructure improvements – Database access will be temporarily unavailable on 2020-11-25 between 13:00 and 17:00 UTC. This will impact all webservices except IEC Webstore and certificates applications for IECEE and IECQ.